When we originally went looking for floor liners for the preowned Ford Edge we purchased a year ago, we first looked at WeatherTech. We were taken aback by the prices. That has since abated somewhat depending on the vehicle make, model and liner location. However, we still find Husky Liners to be a quality alternative choice and less expensive.
They are well-constructed, fit perfect and stay in place. We purchased the front and rear position liners, as well as, the cargo area liner. Easy to install, easy to clean and reasonable in cost for a custom liner. Best not to use Armor All on them as they become slippery, we use Meguiar’s Ultimate Quick Interior Detailer (which leaves the liners less slippery than Armor All). It is great for a quick wipe of your vehicles interior and safe on all surfaces, including the navigation screen.
Take a look at the Husky Liners here:
- Footwell Coverage covers entire footwell (does not include coverage under 2nd seat)
- FormFit Edge is a raised ridge that runs along the door jam, protecting your truck or SUV from all manner of mess
- StayPut Cleats help keep the liner from shifting around underfoot
- No Hassle Lifetime Guarantee
- Designed and manufactured in the USA